Translate

Saturday, June 8, 2019

A Blast From The Past

With helping mom getting our work studio at home, painting the front porch, and looking for fresh new ideas, I didn’t have time to blog in the month of May, my apologizes. I’ve also been spreading my socializing wings and falling in love with this gallery.

As most of you know, I started off with polymer clay as medium. I love the versatility, the possibilities are endless, and you can create lots of different things. I stopped making jewelry because every where I turned, someone was making jewelry. Now, I’ve decided to get back into making jewelry and join an art gallery in Gloversville, New York called The Micropolis, located in a place called The Mohawk Harvest Coop.

When I was working with polymer clay and making jewelry, I wasn’t taking it to a whole new level. Now, I’m spreading my wings and making more jewelry that I find inspiring and hope that people will love and make their own. Pulling out all my polymer clay books, looking on Pinterest, and making my own ideas, I’ve decided it’s time for me to be what I like to call “famous”. These are a few pieces that I’ve created in the last few days and will be baking and putting together soon. Looking forward to showing you more great polymer clay jewelry and wearable pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment